An Institutional Financial Services Firm
Founded in 2007, Penserra Securities LLC (“Penserra”) is an institutional financial services firm with offices located in New York, Chicago, and the San Francisco Bay Area. Services include Global Equity Trading, Fixed Income Trading, Investment Banking, ETF Sub-Advising, Transition Management, and Equity Research. Penserra is a certified Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE).
A Focus on Strategic Management
Penserra holds to the conviction that there is a different way for an investment firm to create value. Powered by precision, innovation, and trust, Penserra strives to provide its clients superior service and exceptional results by:
- Developing exceptional partnerships
- Challenging conventional thinking
- Working with relentless tenacity
- Acting with integrity, empathy, and conviction
We are Penserra. We believe we can always do more.
Diversity and Inclusion
Penserra understands that diversity makes us stronger, and is fully committed to an open, inclusive culture where differences are understood, respected, valued and supported throughout the firm.
By engaging in socially responsible practices, having sound business ethics and making meaningful contributions, Penserra demonstrates to its employees, clients and the world around us that what matters most are relationships and values.
Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
Penserra’s designation as a minority-owned business enterprise (MBE) uniquely positions the firm to;
- Market research and sub-advisory management tailored specifically for environmental, social and governance (ESG) investing
- Investment banking capabilities for corporations seeking minority inclusion
- Trade execution and transition management services to institutional investors with diverse supplier mandates