Enhanced Portfolio Transition Management Implementation
As a registered investment advisor, we offer consultative and comprehensive portfolio transition management services to institutional clients such as private pension plans, public pension plans, foundations, endowments and 40 Act Funds with fiduciary oversight. Members of our transition management team have had a successful track record with some of the most well respected firms in the industry, including BlackRock, BNY Mellon and Russell Investments. We are well versed with the intricacies of transition and interim management, ranging from investment analysis and trading to risk management and operations. Our experience, and commitment to serve in the best interest of our clients, allows us to be a trusted strategic partner. Here are a few facts about us:
- Founded in 2007 by a former Barclays Global Investors Senior Portfolio Manager and Head of Transition Management.
- Headquartered in San Francisco/Bay Area, with regional offices in Chicago and New York, we are a highly experienced team of industry professionals providing transition management services to some of the nation’s largest and most sophisticated clients.
- Our broad range of expertise includes portfolio restructurings, portfolio constructions/liquidations, interim portfolio management and project management.
- Ranked as one of the top providers by client service satisfaction and/or cost estimate accuracy in each of the past three years according to the annual aiCIO Transition Management Survey.
- As a Hispanic majority-owned firm, we are a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE).
For more information, please contact us at (855) 736-7377 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org